wtorek, 7 grudnia 2010

Add a Christmas flavour to your email signature.

Start from finding a proper email signature editor that allows you to easily upload pictures unless you are content with a default one which is natively build into your email client.

A signature which I'm going to present here is a very simple example of adding 'Christmas touch' to your standard e-mail signature. This element will be used only temporarily - till the end of Christmas time obviously!

So let's begin.

First we have to decide what information will be included in our signature. I've decided to use only the blog title and the web address. This information will be normally typed into Template Editor in my program. I also need two nice graphics - a cute snowman and a stylizes writing with Christmas wishes (we remember that fonts offered by our signature editors are usually limited, so we have to use an image if we want some fancy font in our design). If you wonder where you can get such elements from, don't worry - there's plenty of free images in the Web. Just make sure you read its licence of use - if they are free for private or commercial use.



Now we have a quick job to do in our signature editor. For me personally, the easiest way to create signature is to start from inserting a simple two-cells table. In the first cell I insert my picture. I can browse it from my computer just using the "Picture" > "Insert the picture" option. You should have a similar function in your editor.

I can work a bit with the look of my basic information (name and web address), so I set up Berlin Sans FB font and 14pt size.


As a result, my Christmas emails will be signed like that:

I hope you like it!

2 komentarze:

  1. Yes we like it. Thanks for sharing this nice blog. I mean you did the thing in so simple way and it helps us in the occasions. It shows our e-mail in a different way.E-mail signature is a new and different thing.Thanks once again.
    e signatures

    OdpowiedzUsuń