środa, 2 marca 2011

Useful free Add-ins for MS Outlook

I haven't been using MS Outlook until now. Do you know why? It's usually paid (unless you get it with your new Windows System) and I didn't think it has so much to offer. In fact, its default options are not terrific, but seeing how many cool free Outlook Add-ins is available in the Web, and having it installed on my office PC, I've changed my mind. There's a plenty of functions that you can add to your MS Outlook totally free, e.g.:

  • export of data from Outlook to text files
  • sharing Outlook categories with others
  • sharing Outlook calendars
  • synchronization of Outlook folders and data
  • automatic set-up of email account in Outlook
  • removing of duplicated PST files from Outlook
  • attachments unblocking
  • syncing Outlook contacts with Facebook, etc.
Yep, just have a look in the Internet yourself!

1 komentarz:

  1. THANKS Mailer! Well described post on MS outlook. I read it till last and found it very informative and useful for me. Kudos to you!

    pdf digital signature

    OdpowiedzUsuń